lunes, 20 de agosto de 2007

My OwN WoRLd




I know I'm still young, I also know I'm not the only girl in the world, even if I pretend to be special, or to catch every look because of my stupid behaviours sometimes, I will continue beeing Me... Just me and my heart in front of the world outside, cos I'm a dreamer who wishes to be someone in this nasty place...


Although I don't really see my way clear, and I try to lose control and let myself be carried by the cruel and intense destiny... I think everything can change in just a moment, my life could turn into an heroine's one, my dark eyes could even see the light in the darkness if I had blind faith in it...


So this is the first day of my LiFe, of a new and amazing time plenty of magical moments, of freedom,eternity, smiles, parties, crazyness, happiness,and no more memories or cry...




I'M StArTiNg To LiVe In HeRe,i'M TryiNg To FoRGeT,I'M BuILdINg My DrEaMLaNd...




saint,sinner,illogical,alone,unafraid,mess,sexy,nasty, sweet,loving,happy,dreamy,awake, free,ordinary,complicated,screamer,


watcher, shouter,laugher,singer,dancer...


becoming a New NoMaD

No hay comentarios: